The Kelly & Windsor Alpaca Summer quilt, perfect for summer and warm climates.
Sale now on - limited stock, ends 31st October
Alpaca Summer quilts are filled with a 250gsm lightweight blend of premium quality alpaca fleece and cotton fibre and covered with a beautiful light beige cotton sateen weave fabric.
The superfine cotton cover fabric is very soft with a beautiful drape that wraps around you for a wonderful night's sleep. with a 400 thread count, in a light dyed ivory colour, exclusive to Kelly & Windsor.
Summer Softness & Cool Comfort - perfect for summer, warm climates and apartment living.
The Kelly & Windsor Alpaca Summer 250 quilt features the UltraSoft quilting design which enhances its softness and it looks great on your bed. No more ugly stitch lines on your bed.
This quilt offers you the optimal cool comfort balance and is softer than any other quilt on the market.
A clever innovation in bedding that is unique to Kelly & Windsor's finest alpaca quilt collections.
250gsm (grams per square metre) of a blend of 50% premium quality Australian grown alpaca wool and 50% cotton fibre
- Cover Fabric
An exclusive superfine cotton sateen weave with a thread count of 400 threads per inch, the highest on the market. Soft light beige colour
- UltraSoft seamless quilt design
Softer and silky smooth. No stitches means the quilt looks better on your bed and is easy care
- Luxury satin trim and sash
- Product label with care instructions
- Five year quality guarantee
- Luxury fabric bag with fresh summer packaging
- Warmth rating - Very cool
- Super lightweight for summer and warm climates
- It will suit those sleepers who do not like a heavy quilt
- Ideal for air-conditioned apartment city living