Sale of Alpaca & Wool Classic Underblankets
LIMITED STOCK - MUST CLEAR - 50% plus DISCOUNT
These luxurious reverse pile K&W alpaca underblankets are a true classic. Originally launched in 2004, and a world exclusive at the time, they have been incredibly popular.
The ultimate in sleeping comfort, the Kelly & Windsor alpaca wool underblankets offer outstanding temperature regulation, moisture absorbency, support and are exceptionally soft.
With a luxurious thicker, softer alpaca and wool pile of 750 grams per square metre, and a thick layer of alpaca and wool support under the pile fabric, the alpaca & wool underblanket offers you a luxurious and natural body support for extra special comfort and a restful night’s sleep.
The alpaca underblanket comes with a sewn in full depth fitted elasticized skirt of 38cm (which stretches up to 52cm) to keep the underblanket securely in place. Fully reversible for summer with our superfine cotton sateen fabric covering the reverse side. Clever and very practical.
This is the only genuine alpaca wool underblanket available in the world, from the Australian Alpaca Bedding Company, Kelly & Windsor
Packed with features and benefits, we have a few items left of the Classic alpaca wool underblankets pending a new design launch which is planned in early 2019.
- The Pile fabric is a 750 gsm blend of alpaca & wool (50/50) and cropped with a natural sherpa cut
- Inner wadding is a blend of alpaca & wool fibre, 300gsm
- Seamless quilting design - smooth and full support
- Fully fitted 38cm skirt & elastic corner straps
- Cotton sateen 300 t/c backing
- Matching trim and sash with care label
- The most luxurious alpaca underblanket in the world, exclusive to Kelly & Windsor
- Offers a great night's sleep, every night
- Fully reversible for winter and summer