Features & Benefits of Alpaca Bamboo Quilts
Alpaca Bamboo quilts, an innovation in sleeping comfort, exclusively from Kelly & Windsor
The quilt filling is a blend of 40% Australian grown alpaca fleece and 60% bamboo fibre
Superfine sateen cover fabric - a unique blend of 60% bamboo and 40% cotton - 320 thread count
Coloured trim and luxurious sash
UltraSoft seamless quilting design
Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Five year quality guarantee
- Luxuriously soft with a beautiful drape & handle
- Natural and free from chemicals
- Comfortably warm and lightweight, warmth without the weight
- Non allergenic
- Naturally flame retardant
- Durable and long lasting
- Softer than traditional stitch quilts
- Easy care and looks great on your bed
Available in four weight options, 200gsm super light weight for summer, 300gsm for spring & autumn, 400gsm for winter and a 600gsm weight for extra winter warmth.
The world's finest alpaca quilts, from Kelly & Windsor Australia, the alpaca bedding specialists.
With over two decades of experience and a passionate focus on manufacturing the finest quality Australian made alpaca quilts, doonas, duvets, comforters, pillows and underblankets.
Kelly & Windsor, a brand you can trust.